A LIFE TRANSFORMED MYSTERIOUSLY

Posted on: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 | Posted by: Art of Living Universe


Subscribe to Guru Updates
One day, Gurudev called me to His Kutir and there were many senior teachers around Him. He reprimanded me for something I had not done. I started crying and for fifteen minutes kept thinking, ‘Someone has filled His ears’ against me’. He ignored me for fifteen minutes and then looked at me and said “You think someone has filled my ears? What I am telling You is not for You but for all those standing here. Richa , I shall grind you (he did that circular motion with His hand) till the gold in you starts shining”.
Today, I teach the Art of Living Courses all over the world. I can proudly say today my life has truly blossomed. Nurtured by the love and wisdom of my master, I find that my Emotional Autism is gone, I can relate to and Love everyone unconditionally. I feel so free and complete as if I have re-united with my Self.

click here to read Dr Richa Chopra's exceptionally beautiful life story...........

Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment